Privacy and policy
In case of any doubt, confusion, clarification, conflict or contradiction, contact us through prescribed process, as mentioned in the policy.
We may gather data that can distinguish you, for example, your name and email address, your mobile number (“personal data”) and other data that does not recognize you. We may gather this data through a site or a Mobile Application. By utilizing the Service, you are approving us to collect, analyse and store information related to provision of the Service.
In order to register as a user with us, you will be requested to sign in using your Gmail or Facebook login details. On doing so, you authorize us to get to certain Facebook account data, such as, your Facebook profile (consistent with your security settings in Facebook), your email address, interests, likes, Gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current location, photographs, personal description, friend list, and data about and photographs of your Facebook friends who may be common Facebook friends with other Jacario users.
Also, we may gather and store any personal information you give while using our Service or in some other way. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. Data you provide about your favourite products/brand/stores, all social data, chat data, all browsing data, purchasing data, poll data and Wishlist data to make suggestions of products that suit your tastes.
This information is held safely and we just give it to partners to enhance their offerings to you and while doing so, we make the information untraceable and anonymous. We likewise utilize individual information while doing a statistical analysis of users’ conduct and to make anonymized statistical data information which we may use at our discretion (including licensing to third parties).
We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service. Besides, we automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the linking/referring website address.
When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you advertisements on other sites or applications.
Use of Collected Information
The collected information might be used in one or the other ways as mentioned
- Deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content.
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties.
- Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites.
- Website or mobile application analytics.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third-party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. Also, if you access our Service from a third-party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
- We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- We may use and share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Service and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyse and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non- personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
Consent for collection and use of information:
- You can decide not to furnish us with certain data, but rather that may result in you being not able utilize certain highlights of our Service on the grounds that such information may be required in order for you to register as user, buy items or services, participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
- Our Service may send notifications to your mobile phones. You can abort these notices by erasing the significant Service or by changing the settings on your cell phone.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
Protection of Personal Information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Rights of Third Parties